Examinations are free on the NHS. If you are registered as an NHS patient you will not pay anymore than £384 per course of treatment, even if your treatment plan costs more than this.
If you are on benefits you may be entitled to free dental care, below are a list of the exemptions - you will need to provide proof of this on your first appointment.
- You/your partner has HC2 Certificate
- You/your partner has HC3 Certificate
- You/your partner get income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- You are 18 and in full time education
- You/your partner gets Income Support
- You/your partner entitled/named on Tax Credit
- You are pregnant
- You have had a baby within the past 12 months
- You get pension credit
- You get Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- You are 26 years and under